If you are looking for room to expand, this house has the wow factor ready for you to move in and make it your home. The list of features is extensive... swimming pool, three-car garage and a carport on a generous 960m² block. Fresh paint and carpet add to the appeal.
The impressive double door entrance and hallway lead to a spacious lounge room with a cathedral ceiling.
Large windows ensure an abundance of natural light and give access to the paved courtyard, ideal for entertaining.
There is plenty of space for all the family with four bedrooms and a large rumpus room which could be used as a fifth bedroom. The master bedroom and dining room also have direct access to the courtyard.
* Tiled open plan kitchen and dining room leading to the outdoor area
* Family sized kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
* Spacious master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes, ensuite with double basin
* Three other bedrooms and a large rumpus room or fifth bedroom
* Main bathroom with bath-tub, shower and separate toilet
* Large separate laundry with direct outdoor access
* Recently repainted throughout in neutral tones
* New carpet to four bedrooms
* Paved outdoor entertaining area
* Low maintenance garden with fully fenced back yard
* Pool with second outdoor entertaining area
* Rainwater tank
* Remote controlled entrance gate
* Security gate to the entrance door
* Three car garage with carport at the rear of the property
* Opportunity to add value through further renovation
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the desirable Kensington Hills Estate with established, meticulously maintained homes on large blocks.
Close to all amenities including parks, schools, child-care, shopping centre and public transport.
Easy highway access for commuting to Brisbane.
Don't delay for an inspection, call Chris Mattingley on 0417 645 268.