If you are looking to invest or live in the heart of Southport, this two-bedroom apartment represents excellent value with a newly reduced price.
Located in the 28-unit Queen’s Gem complex with lush tropical gardens and a pool, the property is only meters from the G: Link tram station. It is also just a short walk from the Australia Fair Shopping Centre and the pristine beaches of the beautiful Broadwater Parklands.
This east facing, sun-drenched apartment with Broadwater glimpses has an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which leads onto a large balcony, perfect for entertaining.
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
* Both bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and direct balcony access
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
* Second bathroom and separate toilet
* Air-conditioning to living area and both bedrooms
* Separate laundry with dryer and linen cupboard
* Carpet in bedrooms, living and dining area
* Secure underground parking for two cars side by side
* Currently rented $400 per week
* Body Corporate levies $82.40 per week
* Council Rates $894.65 (half year)
* Water Rates $485.59 (quarter)
Facilities in the "Queen's Gem" complex:
* Swimming pool
* On-site manager
* Security building
Conveniently located close to the Light Rail, with easy access to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital, Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
Call Chris Mattingley on 0417 645 268 for a private inspection.